and log in to check your Easynet email box from anywhere using a web
browser without the need for an email program. (EG from work or while
- The first time you use it an Options screen shows up. Look at the
name you people will see when you send email from web-mail. If your
do not like the default one change it. Do not change any other
options they are all OK. Especially do not set any of the Spam
filtering options, as the mail is already filtered with a far more
powerful Spam filter.
- When in the in box, to open a message click on the subject
- Put ticks in the boxes on the right to select a group of messages,
select a folder you want to move them to, then click move. (EG use
this to delete items)
- Deleted items placed in the trash folder are automatically deleted
seven days later.
- Once you collect email using a conventional email program, it is normally
then removed from the in box on our server so will no longer be
visible in web-mail. If you want it to remain so multiple people can
review the messages, call us for set-up instructions.